1. Keys for Kids Radio Contests are open to all kids and their parents who are U.S. residents unless otherwise stated in contest-specific rules. If a potential Winner is under 18 years of age their Parent must claim the prize and the prize will be awarded in the name of the Parent. Keys for Kids Contests are not open to employees and immediate family members of Keys for Kids Ministries and its media outlets, or Contest sponsors. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by adoption or other family extension.
2. All entrants to Contests which are offered and run by Keys for Kids Radio both imply and agree to participate in the contest of their own volition, and will follow the rules provided herein by said participation in the contest. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
3. Only one (1) entry per person per Contest unless otherwise stated in contest specific rules and only one (1) prize of any value per household in a 30 day period following the contest unless otherwise stated in contest-specific rules. Prize is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for another prize.
4. The winner agrees to use all prizes at their own risk, and will release and hold harmless Keys for Kids Radio and its parent, Keys for Kids Ministries, for any and all claims that could result in using any and all prizes.
5. For prizes valued at/over $500 only one (1) prize per household from Keys for Kids Radio or any other Keys for Kids Ministries media outlet for a one year period, from the date of winning.
6. Keys for Kids Radio is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or delivery delays or failures of any kind which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in a Contest.
7. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, Keys for Kids Radio will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
8. All prizes must be redeemed within thirty (30) days of winning, after which time they become the property of Keys for Kids Radio and may be offered again. If a winner fails to pick up a dated prize in time to redeem the benefit, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Keys for Kids Radio retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Keys for Kids Radio’s control. Any mailed prizes will be sent to winners via United States mail, unless otherwise noted. Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize. Prizes may also be picked up at Keys for Kids Radio’s studio, 2060 43rd St SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508 during normal business hours.
9. The winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc from Keys for Kids Radio and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Keys for Kids Radio where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600.00 or more.
10. Keys for Kids Radio reserves the right to make any changes in all Contests effective when the change(s) are announced on the air, posted online at www.keysforkids.net or when new rules are made available at the offices of Keys for Kids Radio. All decisions by Keys for Kids Radio are final.