Make your very own, homemade cocoa to share with a friend! Check out the recipe below from our friends at Clubhouse Magazine! Yummmmm.....
2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
1/8 teaspoon salt
candy cane (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Ask a parent to boil some water.
3. Scoop 2 to 4 tablespoons into a mug of hot water and stir until dissolved.
4. Use mini marshmallows to create a happy face.
5. Stir with a candy cane and sip to your lips’ content!
Copyright © 2011 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Clubhousemagazine.com. Illustration © Susan Reagan.
Love this story? Get more like it in your (parents') email!
Sign Up Now
Keys for Kids Radio Studio
Keys for Kids Ministries
2060 43rd Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Toll-Free Order Line: (888) 224-2324
Stay updated on What's Up at Keys for Kids Radio, plus get first-look access to shows, interviews, and giveaways. Never miss out!
Sign Up Now!
Keys for Kids DevotionsRed Rock MysteriesDown Gilead LaneSeasons of FaithOne Year BooksClassics
Devotional About Contact