Make your very own, homemade cocoa to share with a friend! Check out the recipe below from our friends at Clubhouse Magazine! Yummmmm.....
2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
1/8 teaspoon salt
candy cane (optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Ask a parent to boil some water.
3. Scoop 2 to 4 tablespoons into a mug of hot water and stir until dissolved.
4. Use mini marshmallows to create a happy face.
5. Stir with a candy cane and sip to your lips’ content!
Copyright © 2011 by Focus on the Family. Used by permission. Clubhousemagazine.com. Illustration © Susan Reagan.
Love this story? Get more like it in your (parents') email!
Sign Up Now
Keys for Kids Radio Studio(800) 819-5437
Keys for Kids MinistriesPO BOX 1001Grand Rapids, MI 49501(616) 647-4500Toll-Free Order Line: (888) 224-2324Email us
Stay updated on What's Up at Keys for Kids Radio, plus get first-look access to shows, interviews, and giveaways. Never miss out!
Sign Up Now!
Keys for Kids DevotionsRed Rock MysteriesDown Gilead LaneSeasons of FaithOne Year BooksClassics
Devotional About Contact