I love making stuff with my hands, like crafts and things, so I found a fun way to make slime at home!
This one is pretty easy. All you’ll need is dish soap, toothpaste, and some salt. The salt makes it more flubbery.
Mix them together, let it freeze for about an hour, and then it’ll be all stretchy and rubbery!
How to make the slime:
1. Put 3 tablespoons of dish soap in a mixing bowl.
2. Add 3 table spoons of toothpaste to the mix.
3. Toss in a few shakes of salt from the shaker, and mix together!
4. Let it freeze for about an hour.
5. Take it out and stretch it and mess around with it!
You can do a little science experiment by making several batches of slime. Use more soap in one batch, or more toothpaste in another batch. What happens?
Here's the video to make the slime: