July 10 is Cow Appreciation Day at Chik-Fil-A!
What does that mean? If you dress up like a cow, even a little bit, you can get a free entree! An entree is like a chicken sandwich or something like that.
My older sister and I dressed up for Cow Appreciation Day at Chik-Fil-A a few years ago
It’s a great chance to get some tasty free food and have some fun too. It only goes until 7 pm, so be sure to get to your Chik-Fil-A before then.
If you don’t have a cow costume, don’t worry, I have a printable cow mask you can make at home:
Right-click on a desktop or laptop and select "save as..."
1. Print out the mask.
2. Cut out the cow face (with your parents' help if you're not allowed to use scissors yet).
I accidentally printed my mask in black and white. Whoops!
3. Cut out eye holes so you can see. This one was tricky for me. I poked a hole in the middle of each eye, then used that eye to cut around the circle of the eye.
4. Poke out holes on either side of the mask to tie string into. I put tape over my holes before I poked them, so the mask would be a little stronger and hold my string on better.
5. Tie a string into the holes. Make sure you use a string long enough to go around your head. This is what will keep your mask on your face.
I had to tie the back of my string into a knot to make it a little shorter so my mask would stay on.
6. You're done! Go to Chik-Fil-A and enjoy a chicken sandwich!
My mask for Chik-Fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day!